Club Officers, Board Members, and Committee Chair Persons
Youth and Family Outreach - Diane Mack, 512-689-9900
- The NTAHC conducts a monthly Board of Directors and Member Meeting the first Tuesday of every month - check our Facebook Events Page for location. For more information on attending a meeting, email NTAHC President, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The NTAHC Annual Member Meeting and Officer Elections is tentatively scheduled for November 1, 2017. Time and location TBD.
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1148, Grapevine, TX 76099
Mission Statement: The mission of the North Texas AHC is to engage in activities that promote the Arabian Horse Breed. These activities include:
- Educate Arabian horse breeders to improve the breeding and training of Arabian horses.
- Provide opportunities for breeders and trainers to exchange ideas and educate members and others about Arabian horses
- Promote and manage exhibits, shows and other public events for the education of members, other interested parties and the public
- Participate and support activities at the Regional & National level that also promote the Arabian
- Sponsor educational scholarships for youth and amateur riders
Bylaws: Click HERE for our current Bylaws
NORTH TEXAS ARABIAN HORSE CLUB